Inuyasha: deamon world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inuyasha: deamon world

this inuyasha fourm, where deamon rule mostly everwhere, so come and join in

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES MUST READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kagome
Admin
kagome

RULES MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: RULES MUST READ   RULES MUST READ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:17 pm

1. Positive posting- meaning no posting of any kind that offends any of the other members. If someone reports it to me, the thread will be deleted.

2. No Spamming- That is what the venting area is for. If you're upset about something, post about it in there. If you’re just doing random posting for no reason what so ever, post it in the venting area.

3. Report Abuse- If there is a member not obeying the forum rules, it is the responsibility of a member to let a moderator or me know what is going on. Otherwise, if we see a member disobeying the rules, immediate action will be taken.

4. Introductions- It isn't required, but I would prefer it if you introduce yourself to the forum before creating a character. However, it's alright if you don't. ^_^

5. Dropping Out – If you’re planning on leaving the board for a few days, vacation, or if you’re leaving the board in general, please tell admin so we will know that you won't be on. Thanks!

6. There is limt of two cannon charcter pair a user .

7. you MUST do at least one senence when rping
Back to top Go down
https://inuyashadeamonworld.rpg-board.net

RULES MUST READ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha: deamon world  :: General/rules :: Rules/Plot-
Jump to: