Inuyasha: deamon world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inuyasha: deamon world

this inuyasha fourm, where deamon rule mostly everwhere, so come and join in

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:00 pm

Drac, with a twig in his mout sits on a tree branch looking around at the big forest. He wind blew in his hair, and he could hear the animals around him. He stood up, and the branch cracked. He hit his head on another on, making a loud sound. He jumped up in the air right before the brach he was standing on feel. He was hovering in the air close to the branch, and was waiting for anyone to hear, and come see what it was. He had his sword on his back, ready to fight, anyone or anything, that came, we was eagar to get a fight in, becasue it has been a long while since he had one. He sighed after a few minutes of not hearing anything, an flew off, to see if there was any fights going on, and he would get between them both, and defet both sides himself.
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:07 pm

Sesshomaru Pass By As He See the Half Demon And Keep on Walking Knowing That He Is To Weak
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:11 pm

Drac draws his sword and laughs "A fight, with a Demon, maybe he could be a changlle, but I dobut it." Drac flew down, and slashed at Sesshomaru "I may be a half demon, but I not weak, so don't think this will be any easy fight" He flipped back after missing Sesshomaru, and glared at him. "Bet you have never fought a Demon Dragon before" Drac roared
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:20 pm

Sesshomaru Drew Tōkijin And Took One Swipe At His Enemy Nocking Him Down With A Red Aura Half Demon Are Weak Just Like My Brorher Sesshomaru Say To His Enemy
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:30 pm

Drac laughed, and jumped up "You really think that hurts?" Drac flew in the air, and flapped his wings around his enemey, he looked at him for his weak points "So who are you any way?"
'
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:34 pm

you can call me lord Sesshomaru as Sesshomaru jump and took a swing of his sword at Drac Wings
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:40 pm

Drac laughed "Idiot, Dragon skin, and I will never ycall you 'Lord' you sad excuse for a Demon" Drac blocked Sesshomaru, with his sword. "Not taking a chance getting my wing cut, becasue I just remembered that swords like that can have special powers, just like mine" Drac jumped back, and said his fathers name. A force came out and Drac's father said "You will not Harm my son, my only blood, my offspring, I give him my power!"
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:49 pm

As Sesshomaru Saw A demon He Took His Sword And Swing At the Demon Dragon Arm Cuting It Off And Add The Arm To His Own

Last edited by Koga on Sat May 03, 2008 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:51 pm

umm....... what, did you say???? first off, and Dragon skin, can cut diamonda dude, its going to take a lot more than a 1 slash form a sword to even scrath it
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:54 pm

OOC:Sesshomaru Sword Is More Powerfull then A Dragon Skin
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:56 pm

ooc: ok dude, thats kinda godmodding, becasue you never gave me a chance to dodge, or anything
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:59 pm

OOC:and i never swing at you it whase a nother dragon that smelled you
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:06 pm

ooc: oh ok, you said DemonDragon, and thats my account name so les conutie

IC: Drac laughed "What a cheap trick, you can't even use your own arm" Drac swung his sword around, and hovered uo in the air, and dashed towars his enemey, slashing at him, as much and as fast as posible. He was stronger than before, becasue he now has his fathers aura.
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:57 pm

Sesshomaru Then Trains Form in To giant white dog Sesshomaru Power Incress By Double As He Stared To Swip At Drac With Poisen Smoke From His Claws
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:00 am

Drac threw his sword in the air, as it hover in the air, Drac macthed his hits blocking as he attacked. He then jumped in the air, and took his sword back. The wind began to pick up, and Drac smiled "Wind Slasher" Drac yelled as sword sharp wind came towards Sesshomaru form all sides.
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:04 am

Sesshomaru Trans Form Back As He Duck the Attack As A Cloud Of Smoke Showd Up Around Sesshomaru As He Dash Infrom of Drac And Slash At Drac
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:15 am

Drac, was hit a few times in the chest, but barley phased, but bleeding. "Wow, you really think that hurt, try taking 1,000 times, thats pain" Drac flew higher in the air, and rushed down towards his enemey, aiming his sword right at him.
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:16 am

Sesshomaru Left His Dragon Arm Up And Use His Dragon Arm As he Thrust At Drac
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:20 am

Drac pushed down with his sword, and the took his claws, and slashed at Sesshomaru. He flipped his sword to his other hand, and then he flipped back, with his back towards Sesshomaru, not knowing if he hit him. His scales began to change to fur.
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:43 am

Sesshomaru more Out Some For His Dragon Arm Can Get Chop Off As He Took His Hand And Claw And Thrust At Him With Poisen In His Hand
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:45 am

Drac was now fully in his wolf form. He jumped in the air, and appered behind him, slashing at him with his claws,he conuited to slashs at him while he was faced towards him "I am not just your average half demon, as you can tell"
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:25 am

Hana came walking in wandering where all the noise was coming from. "What is going on here?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:47 am

Sesshomaru Chang To his Falther Sword And Took A Swip At the dead Dragon demon And Bring it Back To life As the Dragon demon Started To Attack Sesshomaru Then Smilled And Say Like My power
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:40 pm

Drac began to crack up. He appered behind Sesshomaru. He took his sword, and began slashing at him while he paid attection to the other demon "hey, Its me your fighting, idiot"
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Sesshomaru Then Use Blood Wip And Spin Around Attacking Any thang Around Him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone(open)   Alone(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next