Inuyasha: deamon world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inuyasha: deamon world

this inuyasha fourm, where deamon rule mostly everwhere, so come and join in

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hana

Hana

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:46 pm

Abby was in a huge field of flowers of different colors picking some, and trying to make a bouquet.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:33 pm

Zenon was in a near by stream traveling in the water unseen in his true form and as he flowed through the stream he detected the body of a half demon child and thought he would at least say hello. So he got out of the stream and changed into his human form and walked toward the little girl and said "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:37 pm

Abby picked a few more flowers and added it to her bouquet. "Hi." Abby said happily as she looked at Zenon.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:28 am

Zenon smiled back at the girl and said "Nice to meet you, my name is Zenon. May I ask what your name is?" As Zenon asked this he looked around and saw flowers spreading out as far as the eye could see and thought *what a lovely place.*
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:34 am

Abby grinned "My name is Abby."
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Zenon smiled at the girl and said "Nice to meet you Abby, and what a lovely bouquet you have.You making it for yourself or for someone else?" As Zenon said this he looked around for any hostile creatures since he didn't want this child to come to harm since she is an innocent person and he will protect the innocent.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:13 am

Abby grinned and added more flowers "I'm making it for something."
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:34 pm

Zenon looked at Abby and said "Ah I see, but don't you think it is dangerous for you to be out here alone? I mean a demon might come and try to harm you."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:03 am

"I have no place to go." Abby walked to a patch of flowers and started to pick them and add them to her boutique.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:51 pm

"You don't have a place to go.......that isn't good. Hmm.......well I would offer you a place to stay but I have no home either I just travel around and kill evil demons, but still how do you protect yourself?" asked Zenon as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:55 am

Abby smiled "Like this." Abby and took out a pencil and notepad and drew a tiger "Come." The tiger came off the note pad and sat next to abby.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:45 am

Zenon saw Abby draw on a notepad and was confused for a few seconds since he didn't know what she was up too till he saw a tiger come out of the paper and walk around like it was alive and said "Hmmm very impressive, that would keep a demon busy for a bit. Now I will show you one of my little tricks." Zenon's body glowed for a second before it took on the exact form of the Tiger and now it looked like there was two of them, he then made feathery wings appear on his back by making them and soon he was flying around a bit before he landed on the ground and turned back to normal. "I am a shape shifter, and you are a creator." said Zenon as he sat down, as he did so demons that where hiding in the forest that was far away was watching them and was waiting for a time to attack.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:28 am

Abby laughed as Zenon changed forms and started to applaud. The tiger circled around looking for something to appear. "I wonder what the tiger is doing." Abby thought as she watched the tiger.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:17 am

Zenon looked at the tiger and remembered he smelt something as he was in that form but he just now remembered so now he stood up and got into his fighting stance and said "Something tells me that we are going to have some guest. So stand behind me Abby, I am not going to let you get harmed." Soon a few hundred demons came flying out of the forest and in a few moments they were over the stream that Zenon was in and that was their mistake. Soon large tentacles jabbed out of the water and impaled a large amount of the demons but there was still 50 of the creatures and so Zenon put a shield of water over Abby and so as he jumped around dodging attacks the demons smashed into the water and were deflected back.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:06 pm

"Tiger, go help." Abby's tiger jumped up and slashed at a couple demons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talking (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (open)   Talking (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking (open)
Page 1 of 1