Inuyasha: deamon world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inuyasha: deamon world

this inuyasha fourm, where deamon rule mostly everwhere, so come and join in

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuja

Kuja

A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Empty
PostSubject: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:24 pm

It was a normal summer day the sky was as blue as could be with calm little white clouds floating through the sky at a normal calm pace as Inuyasha was walking through the village just enjoying the rare peace that comes only rarely these days and as he walked his long sliver hair flowed in the wind as he looked around with his golden eyes and said hello to a few of the villagers and then stopped at one place and picked an apple out of a tree and started to eat it as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:35 pm

kagome was outside the temple as she sunshine was onthe temple grounds andkagome sweaping the leaves away from the trees and smiled as it was nice sunny day and nothing bad had happnted yet
Back to top Go down
https://inuyashadeamonworld.rpg-board.net
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:47 pm

Inuyasha was done looking around the village and so he walked over to the temple and saw Kagome and said "Hello Kagome my love, how are you today?" He then walked over to her and smiled at her and thought *I am so lucky to have her for a wife*
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:52 pm

" i am great , what about you " kagome said and smiled and looked up sky as it was nice sunny day
Back to top Go down
koji

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:03 am

(oh i see how it is)
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:08 am

Inuyasha looked at her and said "I am great I have you for a wife, and the day is all peaceful. So how are the girls doing? I know that Koji is ok since I saw him earlier today."
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:23 am

" well sakura has gone doing some training and hesa is doing some shopping for me " kagome said and smiled at inuyasha
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:27 am

Inuyasha crossed his arms and said "Oh well that is good to know, they are some good girls. So is there anything you need or want to do Kagome?"
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:38 am

" well yeah could put boxes on someves for me " kagome said and smiled
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:59 am

Inuyasha looked at her and then said "Ok then where are the boxes?"
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:07 am

" they are just inside on the floor " kagome said and smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:24 am

Inuyasha walked in and picked up the boxes and put them on the selves like he was asked and soon he was done and then walked outside and saw kagome and hugged her from behind and said "Anything else?" He then kissed kagome on the lips as he hugged her.
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:37 am

kagome kissed him back and hugged him and said " no that it " and smiled
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:36 am

Inuyasha smiled and then said "So that means we have some free time..............*sniffs*...........or maybe not" Soon a large number of demons appear and Inuyasha got out Tetsusaiga and said "Kagome get behind me. Now what do you demons want with me and Kagome." "WE WANT TO KILL YOU!!!" replied the demons as they attacked Inuyasha and Kagome.
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:26 am

kagome got out her bow and arrow and shot sacred arrow at the deamon
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:46 am

Some of the demons were killed by Kagome's attack but many more still remained and then Inuyasha yelled "WIND SCAR!!!" and slashed Tetsusaiga toward the group of demons killing a very large group of them but still some remained and Inuyasha said "Damn it, I haven't seen this many demons at once since Naraku was around..............what could of caused them to come here?" As he said this he grabbed Kagome and jumped away with her as some demons smashed into the ground where they were standing, he then landed some distance away from the demons and said "Kagome get out of here, I don't want you getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:45 pm

" no inuyahasa its ok i`ll will stay and they probley coming becuase of the sacred jewel " and looked at the deamons and closed her eyse and then shoot sacred arrow at them
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:06 am

Inuyasha was worried for Kagome's well being but he knew she wouldn't leave so he just said "Well at least stay back away from them, I don't want you to get hurt." Inuyasha then had the Tetsusaiga become covered in adamant and then yelled "ADAMANT BARRAGE!" Soon many large shards of Adamant flied toward the demons and whipped out the rest of them after Kagome had thinned them out with her arrow.
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:14 am

kagome looked at inuyasha and smiled and then she sensed something anda deamon was behind them and kagome looked worried as the deamon attack kagome and she was bleeding
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Inuyasha smirked when he saw all the demons in front of him die but when he caught the smell of Blood in his nose and quickly turned around and saw Kagome hurt and yelled "KAGOME!!!..........DAMN YOU DEMONS!!!!" Inuyasha's blade then turned black as he used it to make a portal to hell and soon all the demons attacking them was sucked in and he then put away Tetsusaiga and held onto Kagome and said "Kagome, kagome are you ok. Please be ok."
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:38 pm

kagome started to cough up blood and tried to heal the wound but did not work she felt so weak
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:29 am

Inuyasha started to freak out and held onto Kagome and said "Kagome are you going to be ok? Please tell me what I can do to help you."
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:39 am

" you take to the spring of healing " kagome said and coughted alittle bit whenshe was talking
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:08 pm

Inuyasha picked up Kagome and then started to run toward the direction of the spring of healing and said "Please hold on Kagome, just hold on. I can't loose you, I love you too much."
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:50 pm

kagome blussed and held close to inuyasha and then when got to healing spring , kagome got down and then said" SIT INUYASHA " and took of her clothes and walked into healing spring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next