Inuyasha: deamon world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inuyasha: deamon world

this inuyasha fourm, where deamon rule mostly everwhere, so come and join in

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuja

Kuja

A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:24 pm

"AHHH!!!" Yelled Inuyasha as he smashed into the ground thanks to the necklace that was around his neck and said "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:36 pm

" i did not want you to see me naked " kagome ssaid in healing spring and her wound started to heal
Back to top Go down
https://inuyashadeamonworld.rpg-board.net
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:51 pm

"Kagome we are married and we have three kids I have already seen you naked before." said Inuyasha as he picked himself out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:11 am

" i know that but i j get shy when i am naked around you " kagome said and blussed alot
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:49 am

Inuyasha kept his head turned away from her and said "Well I don't understand why, you are a very beautiful woman and I love you with all my heart Kagome."
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:52 am

" i know inuyasha " kagome said and smiled and then when her wound was fully hearled , kagome got out water and got dressed and then hugged inuyasha from behind and smiled
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:12 am

Inuyasha felt Kagome hug him from behind and smiled as he turned around and hugged her and kisses her with much passion since he was worried that he was going to loose her this time.
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:17 am

kagome blussed and kissed him back and hugged him tightly
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:21 am

Inuyasha smiled again and then said "So are you going to be ok Kagome?"
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:31 am

" yeah i`ll be fine inuyahsa " kagome said but it was a lie , she was getting weaker by everyday
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:29 am

Inuyasha picks up Kagome and carries her back to the village and says "I know you said you are better but I want to carry you back just to be safe. Now we better check up on Sakura at least since I know the other two will be ok."
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:43 am

kagome smiled and hugged him tighly as they got into the villiage and went to the temple where sakura was sweeping leaves up
Back to top Go down
Hessa

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:07 am

Hessa walked out and looked over at her mother and father. She tilted her head, a moment ago she felt demons. 'I guess that's why he's carrying her...?' Hessa thought as she walked up to them.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:16 am

Inuyasha said "Hello there Sakura." Inuyasha then sat Kagome down and then he saw Hessa and said "Hello Hessa, what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:18 am

" oh hi mum and dad " sakura said and smiled at them and wandered why he was carrying her before
Back to top Go down
Hessa

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:43 pm

"Hey." She said in a lazy tone.
"Nothing much... Just cleaning the place up, dad." Hessa said. "What happened? Was there a demon attack?" She asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:47 pm

Inuyasha smiled at Hessa and Sakura for being good today and said "Well that is good to know that your mother doesn't have to do this alone, so thanks girls I would help but I have to keep look out everyday. And yes Hessa there was a demon attack, but your mother and I took care of them but she did get hurt but we took care of it. Kagome maybe you should go inside the house and get some rest I will help clean up, I doubt there is going to be any more Demon attacks for today." After saying that Inuyasha grabbed a broom and started to sweep up leaves as he looked at Kagome and the others to see how they would respond.
Back to top Go down
kagome
Admin
kagome

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:55 am

kagome smiled at went inside and went to her room and went to sleep as sakura smiled abit and felt worried for her mum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*   A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Father and his three angels *Kagome and daughters only*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2