Inuyasha: deamon world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inuyasha: deamon world

this inuyasha fourm, where deamon rule mostly everwhere, so come and join in

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shippo's home (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hana

Hana

Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:26 am

Hana smiled "Fine and thanks."
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:57 am

"So what are you doing here, if you don't mind me asking." said Zenon as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:17 am

Hana looked at Zeon "I've just been wandering around a lot and stumbled across this place."
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:27 am

"Ah, so who is the one that lives here. I am new to this place." said Zenon as he started to get an idea what this girl is and thought *Ahh she is a half demon...................I envy her, she is at least half human.*
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:36 pm

Shippo walked in "Hello YOU!!!."
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Zenon looked at Shippo and said "hello there, and who might you be?"

((He is in a different form shippo so you don't know who he is))
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:14 pm

Drac passing by, the house was hit by a huge bird. He hurled down to the house landing right next to it. There was a whole in the ground, and he slowly got up "What the, stupid bird!" Drac yelled, and dusted himself off. He looked at the house, and he walked towards it. It hurt to walk, becasue He had broken a bone in his right leg form the fall. After a few steps he feel, and yelled out in pain. "Stuipd BIRD!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:34 am

"Huh wha twas that and im shippo and lets go see what what happen outside." *shippo running outside.*
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:42 am

Drac looked up, while holding hi leg "I was flying, and I landed on this leg, wanna help me out?" Drac asked, and looked at all of them, and was a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:49 am

"Are you a deamon i only allow half deamons in my hosue."
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:53 am

Drac laughed "Yes, I am half demon, my mother was human, and I paid for it." He lefted up his armor showing over 1,000 scars. "There all slashes form my clan, while I was kicked out, and then, some form the whips of slavery"
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:07 am

"Okay im half fox deamon." "Coem in." Shippo picking him up but he was a little heave and put him on the coach.
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:10 am

Drac laughed "Your strong for a little little guy, carrying a 7 foot demon, taks a lot of strenght" Drac's feet, dangled over the couch. "Well, I am going to be a lot taller, than this, my father was shorter than am, when he was this age, and he died at 8 and half feet." Drac Sat up, and looked at Shippo. "I am half dragon demon, and thanks" Drac sighed
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:20 am

"im nice i do not like to fight but if i have to i will." "My father died to."
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:22 am

Drac laughed "Well, you might put up a good fight, but I am a demon of war, I love fighting" Drac smiled "may I ask how your father died?"
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:37 am

Shippo sayed "yeah hhhh eee h...e..h...e...h...e." Shippo stated crying.
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:40 am

Drac walked over, and pat him on the back "Its ok if you don't want to tell me." Drac began to tear up as well, "but mine was muruder infront of me, when I was six" Drac beagn to tear up more, and they started to fall.
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:43 am

"GRRRR." "Take that." He thorw a spining top and grew big and made Drac spin around.
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:45 am

Drac looked at him "That wasn't a smart move" Drac's scales changed into fur, making him look like a full wolf demon" Drac jumped off the top "You could have just told me, no, and got it over with, but instead you attakced me, not very smart" Drac jumped in the air, and slashed at shippo with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:48 am

"Thats it buck a ure."
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:49 am

ooc: wat??? confused
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:05 am

"Murshrooms." murshroms smashing Drac down.
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:10 am

Drac changes back into a half dragon, the mushrooms have no affect "Now please tell me why you attacked me?" Drac fold his arms, and looked pissed
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:14 am

"Get out of here your detsyoring my house and if you do ont im calling the cops."
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:18 am

Drac shook his head "You attacked me first, and you would get in trouble not me, you idiot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shippo's home (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next