Inuyasha: deamon world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inuyasha: deamon world

this inuyasha fourm, where deamon rule mostly everwhere, so come and join in

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shippo's home (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shippo

Shippo

Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:28 am

Shippo calls the cops "hello i have a person that well not get out my home..okay beright there ." "There coming."
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:32 am

Drac laughed "there only cops, they can't do crap, you'll never know who I am." Drac got red in the eyes, and seemed to be a bit eviler "Inyusha could defet me, what makes you think some cops can do crap, and also I was trying to be a friend, but you attacked me." Drac moved closer to Shippo, and had an evil grin on his face, and his eyes where fire red. "An you think I am afriad of jail, don't make me laugh, nothing can hold the demions kings grandson" Drac roared, and jumped out of the roof. "Don't trust anyone, I will return, you fool, and make you pay for you stupidty." Drac laughed, on the roof, a he saw the cops coming. "Fools" Drac ran towards them taking them out in one blow. "I told you, there was nothing for me to be afarid of." Drac flew off, laughing the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:35 am

"fly chiken."
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:36 am

Zenon heard all the noise coming from inside and so he slipped in and saw the damage and replied "What are you two doing?" He then saw the dragon like guy run off and kill some people and said "Well that wasn't very nice, you ok little one?"
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:42 am

Shippo turn around and had a big scar on his Face"No he slashed me."
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:46 am

Drac came back "First off, we where talking, and he attacked me with the stupid top thing, when I asked him about his father, and then told him about mine." Drac shook his head "Cheapshot" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:48 am

"Grrr." "Im gonig to inuyahsa home."
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:49 am

Drac sighed "All I wanted was a friend, never had one" Drac looked down on the ground and frowned
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:52 am

Zenon looks at shippo's wound and says "Be thankful that you still have a face." Zenon then looked at the dragon boy and said "Ah well then you attacked out of self defense so you would have been ok..............well if you haven't had killed all those people." Zenon then saw Shippo leave and just shook his head and then said to the Dragon Boy "Yes everyone would like to have a friend even for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:24 am

Shippo went down to the lake and saed thorwing rocks.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:50 am

Hana peered out the door wandering what was going on. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:01 am

"Get out of here but not you 2 Hana and you Zenon."
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:30 am

Zenon looked at Hana and said "Oh Shippo and some other got into a fight that is all, I see no real reason to fight though."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:35 am

Hana came out the door and looked around "So, they were fighting for no reason?"
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:31 am

Zenon sighed and then said "Ya that is just about it."
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:59 pm

"Im going to play my tops mess with me you get spon."
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:36 pm

Drac smiled abit "Well, I am a little metal unstabble, and I get like that sometimes, and well I need someone to help me stay calm, and you know when I am calm or not." Drac frowned
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:41 pm

"you what another ride."
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:57 pm

Drac glared at him "Whats that susspoe to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:21 pm

Shippo gets out a top.
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:23 pm

Drac shakes his "No, thats not for me, flying is much better" Drac jumps out a window, and gets on the roof. He looks at the whole he made "Let me fix this" Drac gets some wood, and starts working on Shippo's roof.
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:42 pm

Shippo looked "Wow 5 misn oh a fight and bakc to happy." "Im workig with you man." As shippo sayed and jumped on and stated to help out Drac.
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Drac smiled "You know this is my fault, so you don't need to help me, and when this is done, I will see if I really did kill those guys" Drac counited to work.
Back to top Go down
Shippo

Shippo

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:04 am

"oh it is okay i did not realy call the cops i called Inuyasha." "HAHAHA." Shippo laughed and countied working.
Back to top Go down
DemonDragon

DemonDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:11 am

Drac glaned over at the people he killed. "Well it looks I did you a favor, I killed some theifs." The two where halfway finsihed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shippo's home (open)   Shippo's home (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shippo's home (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next